Something short this morning, but important:
This morning, as I sat here drinking my coffee and looking out at the snow we received last night, I thought to myself, "I am just amazed at the world we live in and the many beautiful places that God has created for us. There are no limits to God's creations and what he is capable or doing!"
I ended up going for a walk this morning throughout the city to take pictures and to just really be thrown into God's beautiful scene. Seeing the white covered streets, trees, buildings... the stillness was just unreal. It was just so amazing and yet refreshing because I am not used to seeing this everyday. Something new and unexpected; another reminder of what God is capable of showing us through many different ways.
And it really made me realize something: Sometimes when life is just so busy, I don't take time to just step back and look around at what God has done and the beauty of things. I sometimes forget to thank him for everything that I've been able to see with the eyes he has given me. I forget to realize that everything around me is put there at that moment for a reason and it didn't just fall out of the sky.
I just wanted to take some time today to really thank the Big Man upstairs for the beauty displayed this morning and everyday that I have been able to live. Life is so short and I don't want to miss the real important things or walk away from something God is trying to show me.
Enjoy the pictures and remember to thank the Lord today and everyday for everything!
Nehemiah 9:6 You alone are the LORD. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you.






No comments:
Post a Comment