Good afternoon fellow readers,
Second post of the day but recently my photography has been getting a lot of attention and I want to just explain a little bit of the meaning of why I do what I do. I love photography. It means a lot to me and is my way of expressing myself. I believe that God gave me this gift because I see the beauty and uniqueness in things that sometimes others tend to miss. Photography to me is more than just a camera and an object or a scene. To me, photography tells a story or shows something different every time. It shows me something new that God decided to create... something different with such precision and detail. It is more than just something random that we pass by or look at for a moment. When you look at all of these pictures, you can tell that everything is different. Everything is taken from different angles, different places, everything has different texture, color, lighting... God made it that way!
Right now I am reading through a daily devotion and the last few days have been centered around creation and God's power in nature. Nature is the place where we begin to see who God really is. We get to see his true eternal power and divine nature in the world and what all he can really do. He reveals Himself to us through nature. Romans 1:20 states, "Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities - his eternal power and divine nature." God is our creator and has created everything, from the mountains to the seas. He is powerful. He has outlived everything; from before the mountains to even us humans, so God is eternal. God also is divine since he is anything and everything unlike us. Our God is one great God who is truly amazing!
So when it comes to photography, I see things that people tend to overlook. I take my time taking my pictures because to me, everything is different and means something. Everything tells a big story that all sums to up to tell us that our Creator is an almighty, powerful, loving God who reveals Himself to us through nature.
Psalm 19:1
The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.













No comments:
Post a Comment