I know one of my posts earlier was about nature and photography while trying to capture God's beauty in it. I wanted to make another post about nature, but this time more about flowers. I stepped outside this morning with my mom onto our porch and all of our flowers surrounding the porch had finally bloomed and WOW were they beautiful! I had not expected them to be the way they were because we have had little rain and it has been so hot and humid lately. It was if the heat had done nothing to them... It made me just stop and look at them all because they were all different flowers and colors. So bright and fully bloomed. I just had to stop, take some pictures, thank God for that moment of stepping away from my life and my busy morning and to just stop and look at something different. To just stop thinking about myself for a moment and be reminded of God's power, amazing detail, and creativity in the world; with even things as small as flowers.
I read a quote this morning that said, "Earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson-
I really think this is God's way of smiling, laughing, and especially happiness. What amazing things He can do! To make us stop and widen our eyes because we are so used to our eyes being so strained from looking at the world so long. Seeing something different, something that catches our eye and makes us stop for a second. Those are the best moments, when we connect with God and he shows us something new. Flowers today was certainly the way for me. I just couldn't get over how different, small, and vibrant they were, so here are some pictures!














No comments:
Post a Comment