Good evening fellow readers,
Hope everyone has had a good week! I came to a realization after reading this morning and just reflecting on the last few weeks about what it has meant to give my life to Christ, to sacrifice, and choose Him over myself. I have realized what it looks like to give Him control and depend on Him. I can see clearly that when I give Him control, my life is easier and happier. But it all boiled down to this one thought... Without Christ in my life everyday, without Him as my #1 priority, I am nothing.
I depend on Him because He gives me my strength to get through tough days, through moments when I am unhappy, stressed, angry, tired.
I depend on Him because without Him I will stray.
I depend on Him because when I feel alone He will always be there.
I depend on Him because He gives me opportunities to test my faith everyday.
I depend on Him because He reminds me that I am nothing without Him.
I depend on Him because He picks me back up when I fall down.
I depend on Him because He helps me be humble and meek and kind to others.
I depend on Him because He protects me and to show me ways to grow.
I depend on Him because He provides everything I need to be satisfied.
I depend on Him because I am a sinner and I am weak and fail.
I depend on Him because He is greater than anything and will never change.
I depend on Him because He can help me surround myself with the right people.
I depend on Him because He satisfies me and fulfills my life.
I depend on Him because He takes away my fears, worries, and burdens.
I depend on Him because He shows me what it means to be happy.
I depend on Him because He helps me realize not to obsess over things I cannot change.
I depend on Him because He shows me He is the only important one and not to worry about other peoples' views of me.
I depend on Him because He reminds me of my identity and who I am to Him.
I depend on Him because He shows me the power of prayer.
I depend on Him because He sent His son to die for me.
I depend on Him because He has shown me my sinful nature and softened my heart.
I depend on Him because He is my Creator, He is love, He is my God!

No comments:
Post a Comment